Network coordinator : Pr Jérôme Bertherat
Pr Jérôme Bertherat is the coordinator of the Reference Centre for Rare Adrenal Gland Diseases, head of the Endocrinology Department of the Hôpital Cochin, Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris and director of the research team "Genomics of endocrine tumours and signalisation" at the Institut Cochin.
Project manager: Maria Givony, PhD
The project manager organizes meetings and other gatherings for the network members, she represents the FIRENDO network alongside the network leader in events concerning rare diseases, she is in charge of FIRENDO network communication and spreading information about rare endocrine diseases, she establishes the methodology for epidemiological data collection, she coordinates the regional network of heads of projects and is the relay between work groups and the network leader. A former student of the Ecole Normale Supérieure and a trained scientist, Maria Givony joined the FIRENDO network as project manager in October 2014.
The Network Bureau
Made up of the main coordinators of 6 reference centres and of three representatives from the 23 centres of competence, this bureau decides which general strategy to follow and deliberates on how the main directions for the network are set up. The bureau meets every six months, twice a year.
Board of Directors
The executive governing board which includes all of the types of facilities belonging to FIRENDO (21 members), the board of directors meets every six months, twice a year. Its members deliberate on the network's activities and collect the opinions of the members of each of the organisations in the group. They are informed about Ministry of Health decisions concerning the future of networks and the structures they include.
J Leger, M Polak, P Rodien, T Brue, P Mouriquand, C Vigouroux, J Bertherat
B Delemer, CCMR Reims pour CRMR HYPO, TRH, DEV-GEN, PGR, PRISIS, MERCD, Surrénales
M Cogne, CCMR La Réunion Saint Pierre pour CRMR HYPO
A Tabarin, CCMR Bordeaux pour CRMR HYPO, TRH, Surrénales
Network of regional heads of projects
Un grand merci aux anciens chargés de mission qui ont largement contribué à la mise en place du suivi épidémiologique, rédaction des plans d'action et l'animation des groupes de travail :
The list of FIRENDO heads of projects in place on the 1st September 2018 is as follows:
- Southwestern Region: Sophie Latour, based in Bordeaux;
- Southern Region: Haïfa Rahabi, based in Marseille;
- Eastern Region: Sabine Ghenim, based in Reims;
- Rhône-Alpes-Centre Region: Anne Faucou, based in Lyon;
- Île-de-France Region: Catherine Pouzat, based in the Trousseau Hospital in Paris ;
- Northern Region : currently hiring,
- Western Region : Cécile Debacque, based in Angers.
- To serve as a regional relay for all of the FIRENDO network communication campaigns, but also to transmit field data ;
- Participate in a FIRENDO work group, especially in the implementation of ideas provided by these think tanks.